Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 6: Thing 13

I think I could spend hours looking at all the bookmarked sites via Del.icio.us I looked at the cooltoolsforschools site which had so many great links to neat tools- I was interested in the writing tools and there were many that I would like to use with my elementary students for their projects. It is nice when people who have the time and inclination can do all the groundwork to put these sites in one easy to reach place for the rest of us to access. I'm much more likely to try some of these sites out when I don't have to dig around for them- they are already tried and true.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip about cooltoolsforschools. I missed it when looking in Del.icio.us. I, too, like the shared location of the web tools.

    ReplyDelete