Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 9 Thing#23

Wonderful course full of many many web applications to explore. To quote Marvell, "Had we but world enough, and time..... perhaps I would become an expert at these tools. A good start to using Web 2.0 tools is to know about them and this course has done a great job of introducing and setting up activities to "dip our toe in". I like knowing that now I will have a reference spot, the Raven About 2.0 webpage to use as a resource and I have bookmarked other useful sites that'll help remind me of the possibilities. I appreciate the time and effort put in to putting this site together- there is a wealth of information that was easy to navigate and did enlighten me to the Web 2.0 world. Thank you for providing the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment